Sunday, September 7, 2008

Experiencing Kiev first Hand. . . or foot.


So, I thought that we walked a LONG way last time. But, that was before we took our walk yesterday!! HOLY CAZOLY! And if I thought it was hot last. . . Boy was I mistaken! It got up to at least 34 degrees celsius (which is 93.2 degrees fahrenheit) And to top it off, we got home, and naturally had a bowl of boiling bot borsch and a cup of boiling hot water to quench our thirst! But, at least I got to play in this fountain that cascaded over the stairs. Yay! But, we saw some pretty sweet stuff yesterday. Our host mom took us All over the place, Pretty much saw the entire city of Kiev on foot. It was actually really neat. We will have to have a get together when I get back to look at all of my pictures Because, the internet just doesn't have enough juice.

No comments:

Background

x

Contributors