Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Did you know that you can click on the picture and it will grow? I just found that out.

the teaching is as psycho as ever! the kids are wild! and i mean WiLd! But, they are so cute! hopefully soon we will figure them out. Everything has been so good. I can't believe I have only been here for two weeks, it feels like I have lived here my whole life, but just never really understood anyone or anything. But, then again as i was introducing the calendar and the day of the week to the kids this morning, I kept pointing to September 3 instead of the 10, time is just zooming by. We are always doing something! Walking, watching, mostly walking, Eating, Planning, Reading . . . Breanne and I have a goal to finish the Book of Mormon by the time we leave, we started last week and are on page 70. We have a schedule worked out and everything! It has been going good so far. My testimony has grown so much since I have been here. My love for the gospel, my family, friends, and how I was raised has increased 20 fold! It is so neat to be here. I am learning so much and growing everyday. (Not to mislead you though Amber, I am shrinking. :) down by 17, only 7 more to go! But seriously! Life is grand! I love all of you so much! Thanks for all of your support! Love yah tonz! Have fun and good luck with all of your endeavors! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just have to rub it in you dont you. hehehe. i'm only down 5. and i'm not even sure i've kept that 5 off. whats your address there? i will just sent you the money right now. hehehe. Miss you lots and love you more!

Background

x

Contributors