Monday, September 1, 2008

The Church on the Hill


We walked and walked. . . and . . . Walked! All the way up a gigantic hill to this beautiful destination! It is probably the prettiest church I have ever seen. And the plus side was. . . Breanne and I didn't even get lost! We found our way back home through 7 miles of craziness! It was pretty awesome! We conversed with some street venders and bought a couple of Soccer Jerseys they are pretty sweet. We will take a picture soon. No worries. It was really fun today. We Just did whatever we wanted without having to wait for 25 other girls and their silly habits. What a cool place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you walked that long and far! It sounds like you're already feeling comfortable there. I hope you're reading these, ps, and that you know that i love you lots! That church is beautiful! I want to see more pics!

LeLe said...

wow, it's almost like a fairytale castle!! Awesome!!

Background

x

Contributors