Sunday, September 14, 2008






Another week in this awesome place! They tell you that the third week is the hardest, and well I am a believer, cause it was pretty dang rough. The kids were PsYcHoO! Like, we are talking crazy talk! It is so hard to teach them right now, we have pretty much been placed in these positions with a few rules and one direction, to have them know English by the time you leave. They want you to contrivance as much creativity as possible, but it is fairly difficult. I never realized how high maintenance children are. They are always requiring attention and something to entertain them. They have vast sponges for brains that are trapped in tiny little bodies that require infinite experimenting. But, they are the greatest kids ever! Just testing the waters a bit too much. And winning. They are so smart, just misunderstood, because they honestly have very little knowledge of what we are saying to them. But, I hope it goes better this week. I have lots of things planned and I have things to keep their little minds entertained and active if things start boring them. . . lots of backup plans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are doing AMAZING! I wish I could see you in action. I know you are a great teacher. Ih and kids sure do love to test the water. It gets old after a while doesnt it. hehehe. Oh, and you hair looks so cute!! I miss you lots, guess its true, you dont know what you have until its gone. Your a great sister and help with my kids. YOu are definatly one of my best friends and i'm glad we got to this point in our relationship cause let me tell ya, when you were little i didnt know if we would ever be really close. hehe, mainly cause i had so much pun picking on you. Love you LOTS and hope Dec. 17th comes SO FAST!

Background

x

Contributors