Tuesday, July 13, 2010

National Registry Exam

So, I take the first portion of my National Exam on Saturday to officially become a paramedic. Yes, NATIONAL EXAM. 
I am kinda just needing a little break from freaking out a bit, so, I am posting about it. It's kind of a big deal. And, I graduate college in 10 Days! 
Which means, I get to move back home next week! And I take my written portion of my National Exam on July 26 in Draper, THAT One!!! I AM REALLY SCARED OF. Throughout the nation, there is a 40 percent pass rate for the first time you take the exam. And you get 3 chances before you have to go through a refresher course. And then 3 more chances, and if you don't pass, well, you should either rethink your line of career choice, or go through the paramedic program AGAIN! . . . No Thank You! At least I will have been home for a couple days before I take that one.
Then the family will head on up to Canada for a reunion. And then, go work in the Dominican Republic for a bit, and then go to Africa with my Uncle, Dad, and Amber . . . hopefully everything will work out for that. 


Well, that was good to kind of take a break from homework, but now, I have to go and get back to working on it. After this week, I won't be so overwhelmed. 


Good news: 
My lacrosse team won the Championship. 13-7. I scored the first and the last goal for the game. 
My Frisbee team made it to the Semi-Finals, which was pretty good, considering we only won one game all season, and then the one to get us into the Championships. Really fun. And I get to go to my banquets tonight and tomorrow. So glad I played, it was so fun and worthwhile. 

No comments:

Background

x

Contributors