Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Every year we try and take family pictures, and I don't know why we go to such great lengths. We end up capturing our family perfectly anyway. This was last weeks model! And man, we have some fun! And then some not so fun drama. . . But hey, we at least keep it interesting. 
YAY Family Pictures!! 


These ones depicts our family the best I think! 
I just watch in amazement! Man, how did I get so lucky?







The only one we got where we are all remotely looking and smiling at the camera. 


I just love my family . . . . That is All!

3 comments:

erin louise said...

great photos...you guys are so cute

Anonymous said...

love them. i still need them though. the email didnt workL(

Julie said...

i love your family too! can't wait to see you guys!!

Background

x

Contributors