Saturday, July 17, 2010

I PASSED MY NATIONAL EXAM!!

After 7 grueling hours of testing this morning . . . . 

I passed the Practical Portion of my National Exam! 

Just one more written test to go . . . .
 and then, I am a NATIONALLY REGISTERED PARAMEDIC! . . . THE HIGHEST LEVEL YOU CAN GET IN THE EMERGENCY FIELD. 
 and I get one of these shiny numbers: 


I can not wait for this past year and a half of endeavor's to finally pay off with a shiny gold patch! 

Awe . . . . I could just stare at that picture ALL DAY!!! It's so beautiful!
And I can't wait to get one of my own! 
Just 9 more days of studying and then a test, and hopefully I will pass the first time and not have to retake it. There is a 40% pass rate for the first time throughout the nation. yeeks. 

Also . . . I graduate in 6 days
If you are interested in attending, the commencement will be held:
July 23, 2010
at BYU, Idaho
at 5:30 PM. 
If you have more questions, welp, just ask, I'm sure you know how to contact me. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay yay yay yay i cant wait for you to get home. i miss you i need you i love you!!! i hope i can make it up to the grad!!!!!!!!!

erin louise said...

Congrats!! What a huge accomplishment...I hope you are coming to the reunion I will feel a lot safer lol

M and W said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!

Background

x

Contributors