Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Official . . .

One more post . . .
I really do need to go pack after this!

I Am OFFICIALLY A 
                       Paramedic!!!

I Have passed all of my National Exams! (on the first attempts) And can now have the title

Karli Blum NREMT-P on any badge I wear.
-Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic.

I guess first I'll have to get a job that will actually give me a badge, but, I'm Still WAY Excited!!
We celebrated with Olive Garden Tuesday Afternoon after I found out I passed! YAY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!!!! good for you. you are so amazing and great and wonderful! love you")

M and W said...

Congrats!!! That's so awesome!

Emily Nelson said...

Karli Blum is pretty awesome, so I stalk her via her blog! ~ Emily Clark

Emily Nelson said...

Oh and P.S. I hope you don't mind, but I dropped your name and put it on my blog! Hope you're cool with that? Let me know :)

Background

x

Contributors