Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home "Improvements?"



Kerri and I are home!! Well, until we go to Canada tomorrow, but our stuff is moved back in! And we are here to stay!! My closet has never really been to functional. So, I drew up some plans on how to make it more useful, and emptied it. . . . along with all of the stuff that I moved back home with INTO MY ROOM! It's a good thing I built a room up in the attic a while back, at least I had a place to sleep.

Lucky Mom!
She WAS excited about us being home, until the projects started exploding everywhere.

I completely Emptied This! . . . . 

And Put it into THIS!!! . . . . Wow!!?

Once the clothes were able to be hung up . . . It wasn't Too Bad. 


The Closet that I drew up, That mom and I constructed.



Where did it all go you ask . . . ?

Well, 6 garbage bags now overflow the garbage bins outside.
3 D.I. Bags. 
And 2 boxes of college stuff went in the attic. 

Who knew I had such nice carpet?! Isn't it just lovely!?

It is completed! And it is SOO Clean! I Love it! It is completely organized and Clutter Free!

And the best part is . . . . MOM's SUPER HAPPY It's Done to! And now, WAY Happy That we are Home! Yay!! Love you Mom! Thanks for putting up with us!

No comments:

Background

x

Contributors