Thursday, May 21, 2009

Surprise! BEST DAY EVER!!!!





So, yesterday was basically the best day ever! My 7 hour class was canceled because my teacher wasn't going to be there. So, I had all the time in the world!! I still had to go to 5 hours of classes, but 4 hours of that is awesome lab, so that was fun! So, with my extra time . . . I cut someone's hair. ( I am quite the hair cutter now, I have cut 5 peoples hair within the past 3 weeks. And I must say . . . they look fabulous!) I helped my room mate compile and frost a cake. (More details to come) Cleaned my room. Cooked some awesome lunch, Did some homework, rode Magness! And competed and won against my room mate in Mario Kart! 7 times!! So, I went to lacrosse practice, had such a good time! My team rocks! We have our first game tonight! (i will let you know how it goes) Then, afterwards I stayed and helped 2 girls with their stick skills that had just started learning how to play, they improved immensely by the end of our little session. Then, my awesome room mates, came and got me from practice which was way nice, and I learned they hadn't eaten dinner yet, And I was way confused! So, then they asked me to tell them about my day, so I did. Then, I walked in to my apartment to find it covered in streamers and my room mate holding up a camera, and then they placed an awesome cone hat on me! There were presents in the middle of the floor! And dinner laid out on the counter/table It was so exciting!!!! I couldn't believe it! They got me good! Later I had learned that they have ben planning to surprise me for over a week! They did good at keeping it in! I felt so stinkin loved! We ate our amazing dinner . . . Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, gravy, and lemonade in my new crazy glass! It was so perfect! And such a surprise! And a kid that I had cut his hair a couple of days ago said he owed me, and when I got home there was a note written on my white board saying look in the freezer, and low-and-behold, He had gotten me my favorite flavor of Jambe Juice!!! It was seriously awesome! Oh, then the cake! All sarah and I did earlier was frost the cake, then they turned it over to me, and let me decorate it! So, I drew each of us on the side of the cake with a 'sweet' little thank you on top! It was so fun! And it is basically gone already! Seriously though . . . best day ever! Whoo that was long! Thanks for sticking to the end! I can't wait to go home this weekend and I must prepare for the best weekend of my life! Seeing my family on my birthday!!!!!! Much Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! Thats so nice of them! I'm glad youre being taken care of while youre away. Cant wait to see you this weekend! Love ya!

Background

x

Contributors