Friday, May 8, 2009

Boredom on A Thursday Evening!




My room mate came home from her cake decorating class yesterday and informed me that she had wrecked one of her cakes in class, so she had two extra white cakes cooked up, and she told me I could decorate them! So, We whipped up some cream cheese frosting, pulled out the strawberries, got a couple of her cake decorating tips and let me go at it! It was so stinkin fun! And this was the final master piece! Each flower was done by some one different in the apartment! My first cake decorating experience, and I don't think it will be my last! I enjoyed it quite muchly!

3 comments:

Paul Thomas Garner said...

Looks like you are quite the pro too! Love it! xxx

Paul Thomas Garner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!

Background

x

Contributors