Sunday, May 24, 2009

The big 2-0!!







Can you beleive it? I am not a teenager anymore! What happened? Well, this has basically been the best birthday weekend ever! And oddly enough and somewhat sad, the first birthday I have ever celebrated with just me as the main birthday girl. And I tell you what . . . Princess . . . Is all I have been for the past 3 days! Down right spoiled by my spectacular family! I have built a chicken coop for our little flock, So fun! Painted posters with Amber and Yazzi. Went to dinner and a movie with mom and amber. Olive Garden and Night at the Museum II . . . A Must see! I have enjoyed great Food at every meal time! Exquisite delicacies! Yumm! Breakfast in Bed this morning, with a cereal that I recieved for my birthday. I 9 birthday cupcakes! (in triangle shape with frosting and fondent flowers on top with trick candles! Luckily Yazzi and my mom helped me blow them out, cause I think that would have been to much for me to handle . . . seriously, blowing out my very own candles, weird.) But they were delicious! Yazzi claimed 3 of them! And I had a couple myself! I got pork chops for dinner, on the barbeque . . . FAVORITE!!! And I got a wicked awesome kite, and cake decorating equipment, we are talking the fully loaded works for a professional cake decorater!!! So ExCiTeD!!! A bandana, some granola, awesome face paints (go to amber's blog later for the spectacular insight on that) and 2 air conditioners (1 from each parent) . . . I thought that was great! But, the best part about the weekend was seriously being with my awesome family! Yazzi is just so hilarious and Crazy! Taten is adorable and starting to walk! He smiles at everything! Amber is so stinkin awesome! Love her to death! Glad we have put the past behind us! Although . . . I still kinda don't enjoy eating raisins on a regular basis . . . hmmm... Cohwen is STINKING hilarious! Holy CRAP! is all I have to say about that! My parents are simply the best parents anyone could ask for in the world! I get so excited knowing that I get to come home and see them! (seriously though . . . for the past 3 weeks knowing I was coming home for my birthday has been way happy and I have been so anxious! But It finally came! And it has been so awesome!) And the lost twin, well, she will come back eventually, and I miss her terribly. I seriously would not be who I am today with out that insane girl by my side! Jeepers! She is nuts! Love her to death and I can't wait to see her in a week! Hope she didn't get eaten by a liger. Anyway . . . Best birthday weekend ever! Man, 20 seems old! I don't know how some of you people out there have made it past 23! I ammend and look up to you! That seems so far away! Man the amount of stuff you can accomplish within a year! Hope this one is just as good, if not better than the last!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so excited for you!! I want to come play with all your decorating stuff!! It looks like you got some fun things!! Well, we love you lots, Happy Happy Birthday!!

erin louise said...

ahhhhh I missed you this weekend! Looks like you had a great time and as always your Mom made some delish stuff!! Happy Birthday

Background

x

Contributors