Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference starts in 10 minutes! I have been counting down for the last 6 hours!! The guys were pretty sad that I wouldn't go diving with them today, but I told them that they were going to find something awesome, so we'll see if they do. The generator on the boat is shut off right now, so it's getting a bit toasty, and I only have about half hour of battery left on this computer, good thing there are two others right next to me so I can watch Conference! Man I didn't realize how much I love conference!! I always knew I did, but not being with the family yesterday to watch it really sucked. But, I know that you are all enjoying puffed pancake right now and are about to go nestle in to hear the words of the prophet.

Yesterday was awesome!! We found so much stuff! Everyone came up with a very unique treasure. Roberto and I definitely had the best hole though! We pulled up a ton of precious metals (is how I'll put it) I don't know what I'm allowed to disclose or not. So, once dad finds out and if he wants to tell you. Go ask him about it. It's pretty exciting! Everytime we pull something up, Roberto and I sing a muffled little song under the water that has to do with what we pulled up, and then when we get up, we sing it even louder! So much fun!

Conference is Starting!!! YAY!! Alright! Love yah tons! I'm doing well, and life is Grand!

No comments:

Background

x

Contributors