Monday, October 25, 2010

Coming home

Got my plane ticket home. I'll be home on Wednesday night at around 11:40. Way sad to be leaving, but way excited to get home for the Halloween festivities and my family! And civilization . . . kinda. I think having less is more. We are so lucky to have the things that we have! There is so much to go around when all you have is nothing. And let me tell you! There is a LOT to be grateful for in this world!! I hope we all realize the good in Every day that we have. And the blessings that are so prevalent all around us. I sat in a home yesterday with a family and two members of the crew and some friends from town and enjoyed lemonade milkshakes from what little they had. And the mother, was wearing one of the dresses that I put in a bag to give away. She doesn't know that it used to be mine, but it made me realize how much we really have. And it looked Really Cute on her. Anyway. Just hope that I can always realize how much the Lord looks our for us, and how well He knows each one of His children. Excited to see you family! Take care. And care for those around you, and don't let the little things bother you, and find joy in the simple things in life. For that is what will truly fill your soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh karli. i love you! cant wait until you are home and we can party for the holiday. i have missed you.

Background

x

Contributors