Friday, September 24, 2010

Dominican Republic

Well, I am in the DR. I have been here for 2 weeks, and I am going to be here for 4 more. Internet access is limited, but just know that I am safe and having a great time! My tan is great! My skin is humidified, and I have gotten wet at least twice each day from outside. I feel so fortunate to be here! And, I am really bad at Spanish still, but, it is coming along, at least I can order food, that's important. All of the investors and my family have gone home, so, it's just me and the crew. We aren't going out on the site for another couple of days, waiting for groceries and for the hurricane to blow by. I am sleeping in the hull down below, I have my own fancy shmancy room, and it has a/c and I feel like I am sleeping in an ice box. The way I get around is on the handle bars of Tommy's mountain bike, or the back of a motorcycle, or I walk (which isn't very often because of creepos that see my blue eyes and blow kissy faces at me) But, I assure you, I am in great hands. And I am way excited to get out and start diving! Alright, we are shutting the generator off, thus the computer as well. So Adios.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!! The real Reason I got on the internet! Love yah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah karli! i miss you! cant wait to see you soon...well in 4 weeks:) love you so much and be safe!

Background

x

Contributors