Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Well, we can start with this . . .

So Much has happened in the past month of my life! I will start with the basics.

I got HOME from the Dominican Republic on the morning of the 8th of February.


While I was still there,
             I got these pics emailed to me on February 3,
                         My courageous car tried to take on a snow-plow head on. The results . . .




Somehow Dad ALWAYS has a back-up plan.

          He arranged a new vehicle for me . . . And now, I am sporting a Dodge Ram 1500.

 Okay, so that's the car situation. 

I moved to Arizona. 

I live in a condo house thing with 4 other girls. They are so much fun! 



I have my own room. Of which I Love! When, I actually get to be in it. 


I am working as a paramedic for Southwest Ambulance. I have been with the company for 15 days and already worked a grand total of 186 hours. Mathematically, that would be the equivalent of working 12 hours every day I have been here. I have had six 24 hour shifts. 
And countless other crazy random shifts.

I WORK A LOT! 
Which, I get paid Time and a half after I work 40 hours within a pay period, which is just 2 days of working for me. for this pay period, which started Saturday, I have already acquired 50 hours. And there are still 10 more days left in the pay period! I'm pretty excited! Making Bank. 

Everything is going good. My singles ward is way funny, and HUGE!  

Welp, that's about all the time I have to update. More to come . . . sometime.

 Thanks for reading. 

3 comments:

erin louise said...

Holy moly Karli, I feel incredibly lazy aftr reading how many hours you work. Hope you are having a great time when you can relax for a minute

Christine said...

Karli!
I can't believe you are such a big girl, living away from home, not knowing anyone, and working those crazy hours! I'm so glad everything worked out with this job, housing, and your singles ward. Sounds like life is crazy busy but still great. Ah, so weird that you won't be living in Sandy anymore when I get back. Let me know when you're home next and we'll play! Miss you and keep the updates coming!

Love,
Bean

Emily Nelson said...

One word: jealousy. Just kidding. I'm way happy for you and it sounds like your life is going great, but super busy. Keep blogging! Miss ya!

Background

x

Contributors