Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dominican Republic

Well, it has been a month since I have been in the wonderful Country of the Dominican Republic. And boy do I miss it! Don't get me wrong, I am loving Arizona, but I do miss my Familia Dominicana.

Some of my favorites . . .


What you wake up to, and watch the sun go down in. So Vast! 


For years I have tried to capture Joe doing this face!!! I finally got it! And, it is just a Great looking shot of the guys! All pretty in their blue! 


Here is the entire crew. 


Our best day so far! the total: 103. 


Roberto!! My Bachata Instructor, Dive buddy, and Body Guard. Whom he calls "Watchyman"


Cookie!! Takes care of EVERYBODY!! He is so great! And his dimples just make me smile! 



Roboco y Cookie


Some random kid in the street popping a wheelie side saddle style, and then doing donuts in that same position . . . SKill! 

And where would the boat be without the infamous all-seeing Canelo? 
He is probably going to be our future captain. He practically is already. Man, I have a lot of respect for this kid. He just knows how to have a good time to! 

Love the boat! Miss it like crazy! Excited to get back there soon. 


No comments:

Background

x

Contributors