Thursday, January 13, 2011

After months of Searching . . .

Two Words . . . . 
   JOB HUNTING! 

Two more words . . . . 
                 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Job Title: Paramedic for South West Ambulance

 
I'll be running my own paramedic truck starting in February for an ambulance service down in Phoenix Arizona. I'm pretty excited. It's a little bit farther south than I would want to be right now . . . I have liked being close to the family. But, a job is a job. 

And finally after 2 months of dedicated searching, and referrals, and names and numbers and calling and searching, etc . . . I finally got the perfect job for what I need to do right now to get my foot in the door and get going with my career. 

Phoenix, here I come. (After I go to The Dominican, of course)

Now, I just need a place to live . . . 
                Anyone have any good suggestions or referrals?
                            Let me know.
Even if it's a "Hey Karli, I heard that there's this place on the south of the city that is terrible to live . . . Avoid it." Any input or help would be muchly appreciated. All I know about Phoenix is that it is hot! And the Suns play there for basketball. 

   I'm looking into the Mesa/Tempe/Gilbert side of the city if that helps. Let me know, if you know, of anyone who has friends or relatives I can chat it up with to find the best place to live. 

3 comments:

Emily ~ Lizzy said...

Thats so awesome :D I have a friend who is from arizona, but not from that area, she said to look up " Mesa Community Institute" and request a housing list"... or you can try to contact ward members in that area and see if they might know any places. That was just her tidbits, but anyways, I'm excited for ya !

Stephanie said...

Hey karli I looked at living when I was going to go work at Anasazi you should look at LDS living theres some good stuff

Emily Nelson said...

Karli,
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You're so nice! How are things going for you? That's exciting that you got a job in Arizona! You are amazing; an artist in the ambulance. I wish you oodles of luck!

Background

x

Contributors