Sunday, February 28, 2010

Too Much Fun!

Brittany and I have somewhat overlapping schedules, so the only times we get to see each other are either on Sundays, or at crazy hours of the night, so we party it up! And, I tell you what! We have some FuNnY Times! I just stinking love it! I am gonna miss being out here! We are coming right down to three weeks left . . . it's gone fast!, and we have met some Incredible people here! And the best part is . . . it feels like we have known them forever! It's gonna be weird leaving, but, let's not dwell upon that. The best is here and now. 


No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope and fear;
But grateful take the good I find,
The best of now and here.
John G. Whittier



For Valentines Day, which was so much fun! Brittany made me this candy poster, which I LOVE!! And, it has gotten me through many a day since then. I got Brittany those crazy little time crystallized Sea Monkeys that come to life when you add water, and I can seriously get mesmerized by those tiny twitching specks for a good 15 minutes at a time, they are very captivating. So, that has been exciting. I forgot to tell you that for Valentine’s weekend, Christy drove all the way from Missouri to just come spend the weekend with me! It was SO MUCH FUN!! And I honestly can’t wait to be her roommate this coming semester! (Kerri, Christy and I are all living in a house called Bristol Manor right off of campus next semester, and I’m stoked!) And plus, it will be Oh so beautiful weather! Rexburg in the summer is THE PLACE TO BE!! So, I have a grand candy fix, and had the best date night with Christy EVER! (A BBQ at the house . . . YUMM, Going down to Bricktown and strolling along the windy river through down town, Marble Slab Creamery – best ice cream EVER!, and sitting on a tail gate in Toby Keiths ‘I Love this Bar’ Grill. Best V-day Weekend! Thanks for coming Christy! That was way to fun!  

 Christy and me on the cushioned tail-gate coming out of the wall in the entry way of Toby Keith's Place. Marble Slab . . .  Best ice cream IN THE WORLD!! Seriously! So, creamy and such a good flavor! (you know those lotions from bath and body that you always wish could taste how they smell . . . coconut bliss!) Hmm'Mm . . . Heaven.


SEA MONKEY EXTRAVAGANZA!! 

With the 1-2-3 ''easy'' step instructions! Haha! I had to analyze them for a good five minutes to make sure we were giving our sea monkeys the best possible chance to survive and grow! :) 
we brought them to life! Now we have at least 18, that I can count, twitchy specks of life! 



Amidst the trials . . . We have some stinking good times!

Need I say more . . . 


P.S. Brittany never allows you to have a bad day that stays that way. She cheers you up instantly with whatever she can! This days beauty, my door filled with post-it notes EVERYWHERE! :) 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! i'm glad you have some good friend there:) but i'm more glad you will be home soon. YIPEE!!! Yes YIPEE! We will go walking, talking, singing, dancing, sporting, swimming, shopping, driving, and so much more while i have you:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I love you and Brit too! I can't wait for summer!!!!

Background

x

Contributors