Sunday, February 28, 2010

Comments are in!

Alrighty! YaY!! Looks like Everyone's in! 
And yes, it is no wonder where I get my crafty skills from! ;) Thank you!  


Erin = Red


Amber = Cream 


Mom = Black or Eggplant 


Kirstin = the Cream? or Greenish Gray one? Maybe a mixture of both?  


Dallen = although unspecified = Dark Blue = Manly


Awesome! I'm excited! And, just a little update from the internship stand point of my life . . . I am finally getting to switch preceptors this week. I typed up a very well written email to the supervisor once again, and I so eloquently and forcefully persuaded and demanded to switch. So, hopefully, things will start going a little better on the trucks. And, if not, I will at least get to still crochet special hand crafted hats for ya'll! (a lil southern swang we be pickin up) Anyway! Have an awesome weekend! Love you all!


P.S. technically, Amber was vetoed from the comment position as being in the top 5, since she already had one in the works, so if there is still just one more person out there dying for a hat, I will perhaps accept your plea. :) Let me know if you want one. I'll see what I can do. And Dallen, if you don't want one, you better tell me, cause I will make you one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! i cant wait to see it! Also, YAY! i'm glad you might get switched.

Background

x

Contributors