Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Special Once-in-a-Lifetime Offer!




















So, I remembered I knew how to croquette, So, that is just what I did. . . 
I croqueted my little heart out. And, it helps my day go by much faster. I have already croqueted 3 hats this week. Yes, I am in business!

Any requests? 

Got 13 more shifts on the ambulance, that is where I am most effective. Don't worry, I keep them as germ free as possible! :)

I think they've turned out really cute! 

No worries men, made Billy one and he LOVES It!! And he is a manly man! So, if you would like a specialty crafted hat from Karli's quick croqueting addiction, Place your order while I am still stuck in the back of a rig! Quick, They're going fast! 

Gonna Give a Quick lil shout out to Breanne and Kerri for their persistence in teaching me how to croquete several times, I think you will be proud of your ambitious results. The best part is, a couple of the gals from the Relief Society are coming to my house this Friday for me to teach them how to make one of these exquisite little numbers! It's gonna be fun!


FIRST FIVE TO COMMENT GET ONE IF THEY INDICATE THE DESIRE!!
     So, Hurry quick! 
and tell me the color choice! 











Everyone is sportin one! Place your order now! Color too! I'm Going yarn shopping this Friday, so better hurry while this once-in a-lifetime offer is still available~ 





P.S. Amber~ you're set! 
Got one in the works for ya! ;)

7 comments:

erin louise said...

uh hello I love it!!!! You are crazt talented. Red is my favorite color. The End. lol

erin louise said...

ps that means i desire one in red :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you've got my in "the works" i cant wait to see it! you are so crafty! You must get that from me:)

la-tee-daw said...

Black or Eggplant would be my color choice with same color flower. You are simply amazing and talented. Where did you come from!!! Love ya.

Kirstin Driggs-Nguyen said...

I love the colors of the one on your head! (In the pic, of course).

Dallen said...

Oh how I loves you two! You guys rock!- and your hats too :D

Dean and Breanne said...

karli!! nice work!! holy cow!!!

Background

x

Contributors