Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bundle up . . . It's REXBURG!!!!

So, we are back up at college! And it feels AWESOME! We kicked off the semester with a sweet dance! And some things in the church just never change. It still felt like all of those sweet stake dances we went to in high school! or maybe even junior high. At any rate, I finally got asked to dance . . . TWICE! It was sweet! Who knows, I may even get a date this semester! Wahoo! We are moved in and absolutely love our apartment and room mates. I don't know why everyone keeps telling me our apartment looks homey. Cause I think it looks absolutely gorgeous! I guess thats what staying in a foreign country for so long does to you. Mom helped us move in and hooked us up with everythin we will ever need! And maybe some things that we don't need at all! But, at least we got them just in case! Thanks mom, you're the best! Kerri and I are rooming together, and so far so good! The only thing is, she keeps scattering her stuff on to my side. So, as long as that stops, we should get along just great! We actually just got finished with our first class. And I am really scared for it! But, rather excited. It's a military training class and it starts at 6:00 in the morning!! But, some kid lost 80 pounds last semester when he took it! Can you believe that? So, it should be awesome! I have 7 paramedic classes and then a book of mormon class. So, we will see how they go, my next class starts at 10:00. So, I am going to go and find some hotty-patotty's. Pah! Yah right! Anyway! We are safe and ready for the long haul! More details on the paramedic courses later. When I actually know whats going on with them. Bye!

1 comment:

LeLe said...

I wanna see your apartment, post pictures! Glad you are back and having fun,... and breakin hearts ;) Keep it up girlie!

Background

x

Contributors