Monday, November 10, 2008

Peragova

We went to the biggest museum in Ukraine on Saturday. Called Peragova. They basically took old structures from across the country of Ukraine and stuck them all on one big plot of land! It was so pretty! The fall colors. The Sunset. The miles of open rolling fields and Colorful forests and massive ponds! But, It was FrEeZiNg! So, Lena gave me an awesome hat to wear! And, in order to warm up, We played a sweet round of football (soccer) to get our blood pumping, naturally, I lost, but I didn't go down without a fight! I accidentally kicked Stas over a couple of times, needless to say he has got some pretty sweet grass stains on his pants now, but, all is well. It was so much fun! I don't think I have ever seen so many old wind mills in my life. How exquisite! pictures aren't gonna work right now. Sorry! Maybe later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds So pretty!

Background

x

Contributors