Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Castles Rocked!

Okay! Ukraine is officially gorgeous! We went to a couple of natural caves, and fortresses and castles and believe it or not, it is still stinkin green here! It was so dead and yellow when we got here, but, now it is so luscious and lovely! But, very cold. I went to the doctor's yesterday becuase everytime I breathe in, I crackle and pop. Turns out I have bronchitis and can't go outside for a week. But, right now I am breaking the rules and at someones house for Thanksgiving Dinner! Lovely! And, we have the internet! So, this will probably be my last blog for a little while! Just know that I am going to live! And I am in good hands here! If you are concerned, just speak with my mother for an update. She knows all about it! Welp, Turkey time! Gotta run! Later! Pictures when I can actually leave the force field of my home within the next week! My host mom loves me to death and is very concerned for my well being! So, we'll see how it goes! Later!

1 comment:

Paul Thomas Garner said...

Way to Live! Hang in there.

Background

x

Contributors