Thursday, November 20, 2008

Singin' in the . . . Sleet


Man! My hair grows like a stinkin weed! But, I love it! Breanne did a tremendous job cutting my hair! I just shower, sleep on it, get up in the morning and go! And it does this awesome 50's style wave! So cool! Oh, And I have totally turned European! Bought some sweet knee high boots and a bucket hat and a scarf! They are cooler than I just described them though! Way exciting! Well, I bought them mainly because my host mom won't let me leave the hose unless every inch of me is covered! And! We had our first official Snow flake fall yesterday! But, it didn't stick around for long! It just got really windy and rainy! In the middle of NOVEMBER!!! Man, this place is crazy! The days are going by so quick! Before i know it, I will be home! Bitter-Sweet, Can't wait to see my family and eat a healthy portioned meal, but, it is going to be very odd to have to leave these people that i have grown to love! But, the end of something is the start of something even better, we just have more experience! And i tell you what, I have definitely learned a Lot!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

so I am guessing this is when you got sick?

Background

x

Contributors