Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ukraine is Coming . . . Quickly!

I can't believe that I have less than two weeks before I go to the Ukraine! This is not like packing for all of my other global adventures! This is four months we are talking about and on top of it, I have to take supplies to help teach the children, and you can't find most of the stuff over there that you need! Crazy! There is so much that has to be prepared!! It is insane! So, that is what I have been doing! Preparing, and somewhat avoiding the packing area. . . that will make it all to real! But, nonetheless, I am VerY exited!

2 comments:

LeLe said...

OH my word!! How did you get the opportunity to do this? I'm so excited for you! You better post pictures and blog all about your great adventures.

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much!!! How is U to the crane!? I hope your loving it. Only three more months till I can see your beautiful face!!!You never warned me how crizazy college is!!! Know this- even if you denied me on your blog your still my best friend:)love ya!

Background

x

Contributors