Monday, July 27, 2009

HAIR CUTS!!!






So, now we really look like twins! I have been wanting to cut my hair short for quite some time now. So, I finally just went for it. (Sorry Breanne, I couldn't help it!) Kerri came for moral support, and half way through mine found a picture of what she wanted, and well, here we are!! Compared to Kerri in this one, I look like a boy. But, while kerri was holding her hair, she said, and I quote . . "look kids, a yakk died on the floor!" So awesome! I LOVE IT! IT is so stinkin Easy and fun! And after all, It's just hair! it will be perfect for when we go to Australia tomorrow! Oh, yah, we are going to Australia tomorrow! I will keep you updated on the adventures that go on there! YAY!!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

YOU GIRLS ARE HOT!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Anna Jay said...

Hah you ladies are nuts! I love both of y'all's hair! Simply smashing!! Have a lot of bomb fun in Australia!

Julie said...

CUUUUTE!
Ah! I hate seeing cute short hair because it just makes me want to cut mine again!! When in the heck are we going to get to see you guys?!

erin louise said...

wow...my little cousins are all grown up (tear)

Dean and Breanne said...

holy cow!! you are brave!! i am so proud of you!!!! :) you guys look really good!! be careful, once you go short, you never go back! just kidding! you can do whatever you want, your hair grows so fast. yay!!
have fun in Australia!!

LeLe said...

OMGosh!!! You 2 are so cute! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! Isn't short hair fun?

Anonymous said...

Ah yes the adventurouse sister have leaped again! and might i add it was a very brave leap that could have turned out horrible, but actually looks SO STINKIN CUTE ON YOU! Did i ever tell you i have a girl crush on Pink the singer? I love her hair! Now i might have a bit of a girl crush on you two!!!:)

Lindsay Lorraine said...

Stinkin Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Love and miss ya Kars!

-Linz

Background

x

Contributors