Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Bike . . . to me at least.




So . . . My heart has been longing a bike for quite some time now. But, I didn't want it to cost to much, so, I set out for Deseret Industries last week with some pretty high hopes. When I got there, to my disappointment, there were no bikes in sight! AT ALL!!!! I was some what saddened and distraught! Nonetheless, I went throughout my day, and continued my search. While walking past my apartment complex dumpster, it was like sweet manna from heaven! Low and behold . . . shining like a black stallion . . . was the magna fitness pulse 180! The bike of my dreams!!! It was just sitting next to the dumpster, abandoned, helpless, afraid. I hopped on the rusty newfoundland pony, and I was so exited!!!! The chain kinda snaggled along, but, It was a beaut!!!! And quite the catch! So, at this very moment in time, I have taken my newly named bike . . . Magness . . . to new heights! I have so far purchased it a bike chain: $8.79 and two new tires and tubes $21.17 and given her a good old derustifying cleanse. And She looks simply ravishing and i am so exited to hit the pavement with my new road bike!!! MAGNESS AND I ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow Kar! you are the best!!!

Background

x

Contributors