Monday, March 30, 2009

FAMILY!!!

I went home over the weekend and it was SOOOOOO Nice to go home and be with family! Oh! So NICE!!!! I got to baby sit my niece and nephew while my sister and bro-in-law went on a date! And Seriously! I LOVE Those kids! Beansie . . . Seriously any time I am in town . . . I CALL DIBS ON YOUR CHILDREN!!! I had so much fun! They are so stinkin cute! Yazzi even wrote and sang me a sang on the Ukulele, It went a little something like this . . . I miss Dis-ney-land, with tinkebell, cinderella, and petey pan. So awesome! She is rhyming at age 3! My mom also acquired 8 baby chicks since I have been at school, and holy cow, talk about a stress reliever, seriously, go play with some baby chickens and all of your troubles just disappear. (to bad they magically appear when you come back to reality) The only down side is, I was quite unproductive in my studies this weekend and am at the moment avoiding three rather important on line tests, 48 pages of reading, and preparing the hour lesson I have to Instruct in class tomorrow. Oh well, As long as I and my viewers are pleased with my blog. So, I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. The grand finale to my weekend though . . . My parents came up to Rexburg last night, and were my patients for my ambulance operations class . . WHAT A HOOT AND A HALF!!!! It was so stinkin awesome! I got to pass off a bunch of skills as well with my dad as the 'patient' Like a blood draw, a 12-lead ECG and practicing assessments and stuff! It was so fun! And now, my teachers have to keep me in the program, because the director is totally hooked on what dad does for work. And we scored, cause dad bought everyone lunch! Cha-Ching! I have the best Family in the world!!!! QZPF865QU4/SdGN1qCLiLI/AAAAAAAAAXs/nsfmyTGIVOo/s1600-h/DSC_0769.JPG">



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids are all yours anytime you want then:) We were so glad to have you down. I just hope next time i get to see you more.

LeLe said...

Ok, the picture 3rd down with Tate and the chick is SO good!! What a good lil photographer you are... Hey I might need your help on a wedding this summer if you are gonna be home the 2nd weekend of July. Let me know if you'd be interested in getting the experience. It's not a well paying job, I'll let you know more details if you are game. ;)

Background

x

Contributors