Sunday, December 7, 2008

Poor little Reeb!

So, the other day, Breanne comes up to me a little weirded out . . . Okay, let me start over, We have been fed some pretty strange things here, But, the sickest things have contained fish, and we never really fully know what we are being served all of the time. So, with that said, Breanne came up to me the other day and told me to go look in the fridge. Exact quote: "Karli, go check out the fridge, I just touched a way slimy bag of fish! And I swear they could still be alive!" So, I went and looked and yep, they were pretty gross! And, the best part is, they were probably dripping and contaminating our food, but that's not the point of the story. Our discovery date of this wonderful bag was about five days ago. Luckily, the fish are for our pet cat Matrowskin. So, we don't have to consume them. The funny thing was, today, Stas (Brother) pulled out this fish to give to Matrowskin and sure enough, it started wriggling around! We have had A live fish in our fridge for five days!!!! It was the craziest thing ever! So, Stas couldn't bear giving a live fish to the cat, so he stuck it in the bath tub in some warm water - I repeat Warm water, which made the fish freak out and I think gave it shock which did actually kill it, but he is in denial of the fish dying. So, he threw a bagel in the water for the fish to eat. So, now we have a dead fish and a bagel swimming in our bath tub. Well, there is my little funny story for the day! Turns out fish can live in a fridge up to a week. Bon Apetite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahaha thats so funny!

la-tee-daw said...

That was quite the FISH story?!!! Wow, that was currazy!! Is your cell phone working? I've been trying to contact you for a week....See you in 10 days....Love mom

Background

x

Contributors