Monday, October 6, 2008

More Pictures!






Well, Europe has various ways of getting around the country through many underground systems. This is one of them, under the Chainbridge in Budapest. We had a ton of awesome foods as well! This is practically dough spiraled around a rolling pin and baked! Than caked with coconut, sugar, chocolate, or nuts! So Good!!! Then Me at the church in Eger. And then me holding all of the many for one of our excursions. It may seem like a lot, but really, 1000 Florins is about dollars. Anyway, I am a Hungarian Millionaire! Then, a picture I took of Budapest in the Evening! It was such a Gorgeous place! If you ever get the opprtunity to go there . . . GO!!! It is so worth it! How fun! Well, Until next time! Thanks for Reading! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so Beautiful!

Kirsten said...

Hey coz,
Totally jealous I am, I have always wanted to go to Budapest, I've heard it's beautiful. Hope you are having a great trip!

Background

x

Contributors