Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Halfway Day!



We are finally halfway done! We are on the downward slide! And I miss you guys so much! My Bestest Oldest Sister in the whole wide world recorded a video of my niece that was so stinkin cute! So, if you want to see it just click on the 8 feet of fun blog link to the right here. It is so stinkin cute! Anyway! I LOVE ALL OF You! Now no worries! Last weeks mishaps are completely in the past! This week has been going a lot better! I think it is just because we have come to the realization that everything is crazy here and we are just expecting it to happen! And the fact that my parents are coming in four days makes everything bearable! WE even got a heeping plate of cauliflower, brussel sprouts, carrots, and beef yesterday! It ROCKED! And, our host grandma used all of the oil on a dish that she prepared for stas. So, NO OIL!!!! YAY!!! And for breakfast, we had a way yummy rice pudding because the power was out, so all that she could use was the gas stove! It was sweet! Shower by candle light! I am just glad that the water was warm and not orange this morning! Well, I thank all of you for the strength that you give me! Thank you for all that you have inspired in me! Learning lots, Karli!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, whats with the water?? and i'm glad you liked the video. She misses you LOTS

Julie said...

is that how the water is all the time?!
yikeroooooo!

Background

x

Contributors