Monday, November 8, 2010

A little summin summin I whipped up for my good friend Steph!

Steph! Check it out!!! 

I made you A KILLER CHALK BAG!!! 


disregard the safety pin . . . unless you like it, then it can stay. but for now, it is just temporary. 

Features: 
  • Hand woven encasing
  • Bright colors
  • A stay open top for convenience
  • A sophisticated draw string for the safe keeping of your chalk; complete with a quick easy access for those desperate times when chalk is essential to your grip. 
  • Embelished gold grommet, complete with name en-graven to make it truly personalized!! 
  • Carribeaner to clip . . . VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE!! As you can see, Even our front door! 
BASICALLY, You are gettin Hooked up My dear!! You may just be the luckiest person in the world!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up!

Background

x

Contributors