Friday, December 25, 2009

Paramedic Program Graduation!

I am finally through my training of the paramedic program.
Well, I guess I shouldn't say FINALLY, Because, I really ENJOYED it! While it lasted. It let me cross paths with some amazing people that I would have never met otherwise. I grew so much and learned so much about life and myself. I feel like I can handle several situations now that a year ago I would have ran away with flailing arms! But now, I have gotten through many challenges and have succeeded and made it through what seemed a year ago impossible and I would have never even dreamed to have even started let alone finish such a rigorous program. But, it has been so worth it. And now,

I leave for my internship on January 4th to Oklahoma City. It will be for at least 10 weeks, and then I take my national exam and get deemed a true paramedic. (hopefully) Then, I have one more semester left of school up at BYU, Idaho to graduate with my degree in health administration. Then, the real REAL world!! to work, either at a fire station or an ER, Who knows, But, it will ultimately be in Utah.
Unless the economy hates the new medical bill, then I will be moving to Canada! :)




No comments:

Background

x

Contributors