Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dad's Party . . . It be Rated "ARRH"!

Yeah, I know, this was back in October! . . . Been busy. With school, ER Shifts, the Ambulance, and HOMEWORK!! And of course, I take time to visit as many as I can. But, here is back on October 10th. We had a Surprise Pirate Party! 

The cake I constructed.
FIFTY-SEVEN LiTtLe fLaMeS!!!
impending upon the mast and sail!
He blew them all out in one gust!
After he waited to see if it would actually burn down for a while :)

 It took some convincing to actually get him in the house, but once we got him there, he was pretty excited (but he has always been a really good actor) 
                          But I think it was genuinely sincere this time! 







Argh! We all be crazy pirates! 
Dad's favorite joke .  . . . . We acquired from Florida

"Around here, we all be rated -ARH!"
(best when said with one eye closedlip curled up, and finger in the shape of a hook. For Effect)




No comments:

Background

x

Contributors